Last Updated: February 2002
ADDRESS Office: Computer Servises and Information Center,
Islamic Culture and Relations Organization
(ICRO), Imam Khomaini Complex,
Resalat High Way, Tehran- PO. Box 16315-958
Phone: (21) 8153436
Fax: (21) 8153362
PERSONAL Born August 3, 1971. Tehran, ID#3660
EDUCATION 1999 M.A. Sociology, Shahid Beheshti University
1994 B.A. Sociology, Shahid Beheshti University
CERTIFICATE 1997 Intermediate Level in German Language, Austria
Cultural Office Tehran.
1988 English Language Diploma, National Institute of
2001- present Chief, Internal Network (Intranet) Group, Computer
Services and Information Center, Department of
Research and Education, Islamic Culture and
1994-2001 Chief, Selection, Edition and Publication Group,
Computer Services and Information Center, Department of
Research and Education, Islamic Culture and Relations
1992-1994 Expert, Data Bank Group, , Department of Research
and Education, Ahl-Ul-Bait World Assembly.
2001 Basic Factors in Advantage of Foreigners Customers Trust in
2000 National Survey about Beliefs and Values in West Azarbayjan Iran.
1999 The Role of Governmental Rules in Natural Environmental
Degradation in Urban Areas: A sociological Perspective.
1999 Methods of Internal and External Cultural Activists: A Comparative
1999 Political Participation in Semnan and Yazd.
1997 Comprehensive Cultural Data about U.K. : An I.T. Perspective.
1996 Content Analysis of Selected TV Episodic Effects on Youth.
1994 Islamic Parties and Groups in Middle East and North Africa.
1998 Assistant in Several Social Researches as well as Social Satisfaction,
Value Changes, Rural Societies, Media, and during B.A. and M.A.
Sociology, Specific Techniques in Social Research
SELECTED PERSONAL ABILITIES
- Doing Social Research (Theoretical Debates, Modeling, Field Research, Data Analysis )
- Suggesting and Preparing the Field Appropriate Research Projects According to the Objects of any Organization, Institution, and
- Good Knowledge in WebFunctions as well as Research Tools, Evaluation of Websites, Regulations in Reference to Electronically Documents and Web Page Building in Primary.
- Good Knowledge in Environmental Sociology as an Applies Field of Research.
- Good Knowledge in Theoretical and Practical Debates in the Field of Urban Management.